NEWLY UPDATED - LAST UPDATED 2023
If your Chiropractic EHR is the "Ferrari" of practice management software - let ChiroToolkit's Custom ChiroTouch® Macros be THE FUEL! We "cracked the code" to create these most incredible ChiroTouch® Macros! Latest update for 2023.
THIS ITEM IS INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FOR ONLY $895.
*The ChiroToolkit is NOT directly affiliated with ChiroTouch. ChiroTouch is a registered trademark of Integrated Practice Solutions. The ChiroToolkit's ChiroTouch Macros, which is an add-in feature enhancement for ChiroTouch Practice Management software, does NOT include the ChiroTouch Practice Management software which can be purchased from ChiroTouch here.
We "cracked the code" to create these incredible and most complete
View the Live Webinar Recording
Hear what some of our users have to say...
- Mark Sanna, DC, ACRB Level II, FICC (CEO Breakthrough Coaching)
- Matthew Kirkham, DC, CCSP (Developer of ChiroToolkit's ChiroTouch Macros)
- Jerry Day, DC, CCSP (Texas)
- Jeff Robinson, DC (Oregon)
- Robert Abraham, DC (Florida)
- Matthew Eaton, DC (Indiana)
- Casey Morgan, DC (Texas)
- Kyle Meers, DC (Texas)
ChiroToolkit ChiroTouch Macro FEATURES:
- In development since 2008, these macros have worked through literally tens of thousands of patient encounters to create the most systematic complete documentation.
- Easily adaptable to any type of practice (Cash, High-Volume, PI Practice, Insurance-heavy, DC/PT/MD, "Cash-surance", Medicare, Pediatric, Sports/Extremity, etc.) with specific case type sections (New Patient, Auto Accident, Work Comp, Personal Injury and Pediatric)
- Very structured and systematic for quick learning and efficiency in practice.
- Easy to navigate with organized sections laid out for Consultations, Examinations, X-rays, ROFs, Treatment Plans, Routine Office Visits, Maintenance Visits, ReExams, Outcomes Assessment, Orthotics/DME, Exacerbations, and others.
- Automatically input diagnosis (ICD-10) as you complete your notes (no more posting a diagnosis that your notes don't back up).
- Automatically input CPT procedure codes as you document your treatment (no more posting charges that your notes don't back up).
- Be assured the E&M examination code compliantly matches the level of documentation "bullet points" to meet that billed level.
- Built in treatment plans and procedures to properly document medical necessity.
- Automatically input Medicare PQRS "G-codes" as you complete your notes.
- Built in protocols for physical therapy modalities and rehabilitative procedures.
- Complete DME protocols (foot orthotics, TENS and Lumbosacral Brace) supporting medical necessity.
- Systematic procedures for ReExams and progress evaluation visits.
- Know how to complete an active treatment plan with therapeutic withdrawal and discharge summary documentation.
- Easy documentation to clearly separate between active care visits and maintenance care visit.
- Document medical necessity so that not only do you get paid, but you get to keep your money if audited. (Here's the consequence for not documenting properly - DOWNLOAD and thoroughly read this U.S. government HHS Office of Inspector General report of a recent audit on a Michigan Chiropractor who owes $339,625 back for improper documentation.)
- These macros are ready to go "out of the box" with straight forward set up instructions.
- Document in real-time all routine office visits so your notes are completed when you're finished seeing patients for the day.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD of digital files upon purchase of any ChiroToolkit products, including the ChiroTouch Macros.
- FREE full unlimited support to help you customize your macros.
- Member-only training section full of dozens of how-to videos that is FREE to those who purchase of either the stand-alone ChiroTouch Macros or the Bundle Package.
- Check out the entire suite of ChiroToolkit OFFICE FORMS that integrate perfectly with the ChiroTouch Macros as well provide very unique office management tools to take your practice to the next level. The BUNDLE PACKAGE includes all the products the ChiroToolkit offers.
- UPDATES: The ChiroTookit ChiroTouch Macros are continually updated as needed. Although the foundational structure of the macros is proven solid, occasionally major updates need to be made. The most recent major update was in 2015 with the introduction of ICD-10 coding with a minor update in 2016 with the release of new ICD-10 codes and deletion of old codes. UPDATES ARE FREE OF CHARGE WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE MACROS AND CAN BE REQUESTED AS NEEDED. YOU CAN REQUEST ANYTIME EITHER A FULL UPDATE OR INDIVIDUAL MENUS/MACROS.
PURCHASE THE BUNDLE PACKAGE
LATEST UPDATE FOR 2023. The ChiroToolkit's Bundle Package includes the exclusive CHIROTOUCH MACROS, customizable OFFICE FORMS and the ultimate OFFICE POLICY PROCEDURES manual. All of these materials coordinate perfectly to create the most compliant documentation. Purchase this BUNDLE PACKAGE which includes ALL OF THE CHIROTOOLKIT PRODUCTS on this website. Sleep good at night knowing that your documentation is solid enough to stand up to an audit. Learn more about each item by clicking on their links above. Save by purchasing them all together.